Meet Our Doctors
Dr. William M. Milam, F.A.A.F.P.
Dr. Milam has been practicing in Tullahoma since 1979. He is a graduate of University of Tennessee at Martin and continues to be a big UT fan. He is also a fan of the Titans. He is a member of Grace Baptist Church in Tullahoma. He enjoys spending time with his children and grandchildren and, upon occasion, when he has time, likes to hunt and fish. He is very good with young children and also has an interest in taking care of elderly patients.
- Undergrad: Worked for University of Tennessee at Martin and graduated from there with high honors with a B.S. in Zoology
- Medical School: University of Tennessee at Memphis, 1973-1976
- Residency: Family Medicine, University of Tennessee at Jackson, 1976-1979
- Current Practice: Tullahoma, Tenn., 1979-present
- Member of American Medical Association
- American Association of Family Practitioners
- Tennessee Academy of Family Physicians
- Tennessee Medical Association
Dr. Milam has been board certified in family medicine since July 1979 and was recertified in July of 2006.